- Stand up straight then lower into a squat position with your hands in front of you on the floor.
- Jump your legs out behind you until your legs are fully extended. You should now be in a push-up position.
- Jump your feet back in to squat position as fast as possible.
- Push into your heels and jump into the air as high as you can.
- Get in forearm plank position.
- While keeping your body in a straight line (not letting your hips sag or raise), place your left hand on the floor, then your right to bring your body up to a push-up position.
- Jump your left foot forward and place it on the floor just behind you left hand.
- With an explosive movement, switch legs so your left leg is fully extended and your right foot is on the floor just behind your right hand.
- Continue alternating for determined amount of time.
squat to overhead press
- Stand with your feet shoulder distance apart holding a dumbbell in each hand just in front of your shoulders and your palms facing inward. Elbows should be close to your side.
- Lower into a squat while keeping your chest lifted, abdominals contracted and knees directly over your ankles.
- Push through your heels to return to standing position while raising dumbbells overhead.
- Return to start position and repeat.
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart and arms by your side.
- Reaching your arms out behind you, bend at your knees while keeping your chest lifted and your hips out like you are sitting in a chair. Keep your weight in your heels and your knees directly over your ankles (not your toes).
- In an explosive movement, jump as high as you can while extending your arms to the sky.
- Land softly with your knees slightly bent and hips back.
- Stand with feet hip distance apart and arms in front of you holding a weight.
- Step forward with right leg creating a 90 degree bend while keeping your knee directly over your ankle. Drop your back knee at the same time so you are in a full lunge.
- While your legs are bent, keep your back straight and your abdominals contracted and twist your torso to the right.
- Twist your torso back to center, push through your right heel and return back to start position.
Alternating Split-squat jumps
- Start in a lunge position with your right leg forward.
- While keeping your torso in a straight line, push through your feet, jump into the air as high as you can and switch your feet midair.
- Land in a lunge with your left leg forward.
Photos courtesy of WORKOUTLABS.COM