Serving Size: 1
Calories: 96 • Total Fat: 0g • Total Carbohydrate: 5g (Fiber: 0g • Sugars: 6g) • Protein: 0g
*Calculated with rum and sugar. For sugar-free option, use Stevia or other no-calorie sweetener.
Low Calorie • High Antioxidants • Sugar-Free Option
Who doesn’t love a good cocktail? Now that the weather is warming up and the summer sun is just around the corner, refreshing and hydrating beverages are more popular than ever. This recipe not only fulfills those cravings but also packs tons of antioxidants and only a tiny bit of added sugar so you feel healthy as you indulge. My favorite part about this recipe is how many variations it has! It was originally inspired by a Green Tea Mojito I had last summer, but it can easily be made into a Green Tea Mint Julep by swapping the white rum for your favorite bourbon. Or, if alcohol isn’t your thing you can always make it into a mocktail and skip the rum or bourbon all together! Either way, sip this refreshing chiller knowing you’re getting a boatload of antioxidants while also fueling your soul.
Green Tea Vanilla Mint Cocktail
- 1 cup brewed mint green tea, chilled (or plain green tea)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (or Stevia for sugar-free option)
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves + more for garnish
- 1 oz white rum (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Add lime juice, sugar, vanilla extract, and mint leaves to a cocktail glass. Muddle them together until the leaves break down.
- Fill the glass with a couple of ice cubes and add rum.
- Add green tea, stir, and garnish with additional mint and a lime wedge.
Variations: swap the rum for your favorite bourbon to make into a Green Tea Vanilla Mint Julep or skip the alcohol all together to make a Green Tea Vanilla Mint Mocktail
For more healthy cocktail recipes visit:
One thought on “Green Tea Vanilla Mint Cocktail (3 recipes in 1!)”
This looks delicious, I love the vanilla mint, and green tea pairing, yum! Pinning for later, Thanks!