Gluten-Free Option • Rich in Antioxidants • Makes a Great Gift or Snack
Gifts of food are always appreciated, especially around the holidays. There’s just something so special about a thoughtful, personalized gift made from the heart. Since cookies are always so abundant around the holidays I wanted to make something a little different and a little more personalized like this chocolate bark. It’s so easy to customize with your favorite toppings making it the perfect gift for any time of the year! I topped mine with crushed pretzels and my favorite granola (because sweet and salty is my jam!), but feel free to be creative and add whatever you’d like to make it your own.
Chocolate Pretzel Granola Bark
Servings: 1 (makes several pieces of bark)
- 12 oz baking dark chocolate (try to use one with >60% cocoa)
- 1 cup of your favorite granola
- 3/4 cup crushed pretzels + more whole pretzels for topping
- Additional toppings: dried cranberries, shelled pistachios, coconut, crushed Oreos, almonds, cashews, raisins, peanuts, your favorite cereal, peppermint candies, etc.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the melted chocolate in a thin layer on the parchment paper.
- Top with granola, crushed pretzels, whole pretzels, and any additional toppings of choice.
- Freeze for 30 minutes – 1 hour, until chocolate is completely set.
- Break into bite-sized pieces.