Serving Size: 1
Calories: 216 • Total Fat: 4g • Total Carbohydrate: 30g (Fiber: 5g • Sugars: 9g) • Protein: 16g • Vitamin D (10%) • Vitamin E (21%) • Calcium (22%)
Excellent Balance • High Protein • High Fiber • Rich in Omega 3’s • No Added Sugar • Metabolism Booster • Good Source of Antioxidants • Gluten-Free
Blueberries and chia seeds make this the perfect superfood breakfast that’s ready for you with no morning prep! Plus it’s an excellent balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates to keep you satisfied while stabilizing your blood sugar throughout the morning.
*Portion tip: you typically see overnight oat recipes in pint size mason jars which can equal about 2-3 servings. To keep your portions in check use 1/2 pint (8oz) ones (also called jelly/jam mason jars) instead. They are the perfect size and are easily portable…a win-win!
BLUEBERRies ‘N cream overnight oats
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- stevia, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to an 8oz mason jar* (see note above). Stir until combined, cover with a lid, and store in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold.