Serving Size: 1
Calories: 235 • Total Fat: 8g • Total Carbohydrate: 15g (Fiber: 3g • Sugars: 5g) • Protein: 24g • Vitamin D (13%) • Vitamin E (25%) • Calcium (14%) • Iron (8%) • Manganese (10%)
High Protein • Excellent Balance of Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates • Gluten-Free • Vegan • Metabolism Booster • Promotes Healthy Bones and Skin • Aids in muscle function
I love having this smoothie for breakfast especially when I’m in a rush and need something quick. Plus it tastes like dessert! It has an excellent balance of protein, carbs, and fat for a meal option or can be split into two servings and enjoyed as a lighter snack.
Vegan oatmeal cookie protein smoothie
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (such as Plant Fusion)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp nut butter
- 2 tbsp old-fashioned oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.