Nutrition Facts (with non-fat dairy milk)
Serving Size: 1
Calories: 248 • Total Fat: 6g • Total Carbohydrate: 16g (Fiber: 1g • Sugars: 12g) • Protein: 33g • Vitamin D (13%) • Calcium (22%) • Magnesium (7%) • Phosphorus (14%) • Riboflavin (11%)
High Protein • Rich in Healthy Fats • Excellent Balance of Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates • Gluten-Free • Vegan Option • Metabolism Booster • Promotes Healthy Bones • Good for Healthy • Promotes Heart Function
This smoothie has an excellent balance of protein, carbs, and fat making it a perfect on-the-go breakfast. I sometimes make it and split it in half for a snack in a pinch, too!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (such as Plant Fusion)
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk (or your favorite non-dairy milk as a vegan option)
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt (optional, but adds creaminess)
- 2 tsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.