Serving Size: 1
Calories: 248 • Total Fat: 11g • Total Carbohydrate: 28g (Fiber: 15g • Sugars: 13g) • Protein: 9g • Vitamin A (158%) • Vitamin B-12 (38%) • Vitamin D (19%) • Vitamin E (39%) • Calcium (52%) • Iron (17%) • Magnesium (26%) • Manganese (16%) • Riboflavin (24%)
High Protein • Rich in Healthy Fats • Excellent Balance of Fat and Carbohydrates • Gluten-Free • Vegan • Metabolism Booster • Promotes Healthy Skin and Eyes • Good for Healthy Bones • Promotes Healthy Red Blood Cells
This recipe is a great balance of carbs and fat. Add a side of lean protein (egg whites, protein powder, Greek yogurt, etc.) to make a complete meal.
PUMPKIN Pie chia pudding
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or no-calorie sweetener such as Stevia)
- 2 tsp pecans or nuts of choice, chopped (for topping)
- Combine chia seeds and milk in a bowl and cover in the refrigerator until liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes. (You can also make this ahead of time and store in the fridge overnight.)
- Combine vanilla, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and maple syrup together and stir into chia pudding until evenly mixed.
- Top with chopped nuts if desired.
- Serve chilled.