Serving Size: 1
Calories: 201 • Total Fat: 6g • Total Carbohydrate: 23g (Fiber: 5g • Sugars: 15g) • Protein: 17g • Vitamin A (198%) • Calcium (11%) • Iron (6%) • Manganese (32%)
High Protein • Rich in Good Fats • No Added Sugar • Gluten-Free • Promotes Healthy Skin and Eyes • Good for Healthy Bones
This recipe is an excellent balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates to keep your blood sugar stable and increase your metabolism.
Pumpkin pecan mousse
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pitted date (or 2 tsp maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pecans or nuts of choice, chopped (for topping)
- Put all ingredients except pecans in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with chopped pecans and a dash of cinnamon if desired.
- Serve chilled.