Serving Size: 1
Calories: 55 • Total Fat: 2g • Total Carbohydrate: 7g (Fiber: 1g • Sugar: 3g) • Protein: 3g • (Iron: 2% • Manganese: 3% • Riboflavin: 2%)
Low Calorie • Low Fat • Low Sugar • Gluten-Free • Dairy Free
These bites are mostly carbohydrates with a little protein and fat. They make a great pre-workout snack to provide you with quick energy while stabilizing your blood sugar. Or enjoy them as a dessert after a meal composed mostly of protein and a little fat.
No Bake Peanut butter s’mores energy bites
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (choose gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Jet Puffed mallow bits
- Combine all ingredients through chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and roll dough into 20 balls. Place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 10-15 minutes. Store in the freezer and slightly thaw before serving.
- Bites can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month (if they last that long!).